Associates degree required (Major in Business, Finance or Management preferred)
- Previous compliance banking experience required with three to five years’ experience with increased responsibility
- Compliance monitoring or internal audit experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer protection laws, regulations and compliance industry issues.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- General knowledge and understand of bank deposit and lending operations, lending activities, and other related consumer banking functions.
- Regulatory compliance certifications (CRCM or CCBCO) preferred or willing to obtain certification within one year.
At MidWestOne Bank diversity is embraced and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, Veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.