Associates degree required (Major in Business, Finance or Management preferred)
- Previous compliance banking experience required with three to five years’ experience with increased responsibility
- Compliance monitoring or internal audit experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer protection laws, regulations and compliance industry issues.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- General knowledge and understand of bank deposit and lending operations, lending activities, and other related consumer banking functions.
- Regulatory compliance certifications (CRCM or CCBCO) preferred or willing to obtain certification within one year.